There have been quite a few things that have become automatic favorites in our house over the past few weeks while I’ve been home with the little squirt. Some out of necessity, some out of convenience and some out of ease. I thought I’d share a few of them with you.
1. Naked Juice- This has become my go-to drink when I’m eating a quick lunch. It packs a ton of nutrients into a serving, gives me energy and is really tasty even though this specific one looks disgusting.
2. Luna Bars- It’s all about the easy meal with these and they work really well for breakfast for me. It’s a nice change from the normal dry granola bars. The chocolate peppermint is my favorite.
3. Nook- This and my iPhone have become my most used pieces of electronics. I can read a book, surf the internet, do a work out that I just read in a fitness magazine that comes directly to it or watch Netflix while Amelia is napping or eating. Pretty awesome.
4. Aveda Smooth Infusion- I don’t always have time to take a shower let alone dry my hair and when that happens I just rub a little of this throughout. It leaves it smooth, fly away free and it smells amazing.
5. Aveeno Positively Radiant- My skin it still recovering from the crazy hormone shifts that comes with pregnancy and beyond. This has really helped even out my skin tone without the grease.
6. Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Body Wash and Shampoo- Smells amazing and lasts forever. Enough said.
7. Aden +Anais Swaddle Cloths- Lightweight, stretchy and big enough that I can wrap her up like a baby burrito or spread it out on the floor for tummy time. They come in super cute patterns too.
8. Baby Trend Expedition jogging stroller- Not that I have another kind of stroller to compare it to, but I love this stroller. It is lightweight, easy to assemble, has plenty of room on the bottom for our huge diaper bag and pushes like a dream. Yup, I just said that.
9. Avent Soothie – The only kind of pacifier she will take. All others she spits out. The only downside to this specific pacifier is that it bounces crazy far if it is dropped. It should really come with a homing beacon.
10. Avent Bottles- She gets mad when her food doesn’t come fast enough and sometimes sucks on the bottles so hard that the nipple collapses. These usually do the trick.